Monday, December 15, 2008

...


looking at this sunset, i started to realize how alone i am... how far i am from you... i can only wish you are with me while watching something so breathtaking as this view.


dreaming of you locked in my arms - that's how i get by. i constantly dream of us waking up together again, walking at the beach holding hands and all carefree... i dream of all the beautiful memories we have made... and then i am resuscitated.


i can never be thankful enough for having met a person like you - humble yet so unique... subtle yet so intoxicating... you have completety blown me away... words are never enough to appreciate such a beautiful person...


there are reasons to say goodbye... reasons to let go... but if were strong enough, if i were courageous enough, believe me i shall stand by your side. because i know that as long as i am with you, i am unharmed. i can never know any fear.


as i lay my head tonight, i shall once again imagine you beside me. i shall animate the scene by caressing my pillow so carefully, as if it were your face. i shall turn off the lights with wishful thinking that tomorrow, when the sun shines, i will not wake up alone anymore... instead, i will have you beside me for eternity...


- graham in a letter to katherine

No comments: